Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hardcore Anal Sex

My wife wasn't a big dancer. Neither was Debbie's husband, Bill, so Debbie grabbed me and pulled me into the middle of the room. We impressed everyone with our jitterbug skills. A slow dance began. She asked Jill's permission and got it. Debbie threw her arms around my neck and pressed her body to mine. Close... very close. I could feel her tits against my chest and her pussy on my thigh.

"I like it that way, you know," she whispered into my ear.

"What way? What are you talking about?"

"In the ass. I like it in the ass."

Debbie's ass filled out a pair of jeans like an advertisement. The image of my cock sliding between her cheeks made it grow hard. She ground her pussy against it. I looked over at my wife but she wasn't paying any attention. Bill, however, had his eyes glued on us. Debbie seemed to read my mind.

"My husband doesn't mind. He likes to watch me."

"You mean when you dance with other men?"

"No. When I fuck other men."

I was speechless. My cock was about to rip through my pants. She shamelessly humped her pussy against it. My head was spinning. This was all wrong wasn't it?

"Would you like to fuck me, Jim? I'll let you fuck me in the ass."

Debbie shoved her tongue in my ear. I thought I was going to cum in my pants. Fortunately the dance ended. Just before we broke apart she whispered the final set of instructions.

"Come by at 8:00 tomorrow night. My pussy will be waiting."

My wife didn't know what hit her when we got home. As soon as she put the kids to bed I jumped her. My cock was desperate. I had her pressed against the wall with my hand between her legs when she giggled and pushed me away. She had to bake a cake and but promised to see me in bed later. I didn't have the patience and kept trying to maul her. That led to a big fight and eventually to no pussy at all that night.

I was a little nervous when I knocked on the door at eight sharp. My jaw dropped when she opened it. Debbie wore a long black evening dress with spaghetti straps. It was cut very low in front and barely covered her visibly erect nipples. The back was cut down to just above the crack of her ass. The way the thin material hugged her body made it obvious she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Hello stud. Ready for a good time? I know I am."

I followed her in to the dimly lit house. I kept looking around for her husband. I wasn't sure how I felt about having him watch us fuck. She must have picked up on my concern and let me know he was out with some friends until late. She also told me the kids were asleep and shouldn't disturb us.