Thursday, July 17, 2008

Linda Gets Banged Up The Ass

I sat her down on the rail of the king sized four poster waterbed and started to pull off the tee shirt I had on. She unfastened my shorts and let them fall to the floor. I had nothing on now, but a smile and an 8" hardon. Never taking her eyes off of my face she took my cock in her right hand and squeezed it gently a couple of times. This caused a nice heavy clear drop of pre-cum to form on the end. With her eyes locked on mine she brought her mouth up to my cock head and gently licked that drop and the one that followed it into her mouth.

She rubbed her tongue along the roof of her mouth and over her lips and said, "Yumm. I want a lot more of this," licking her lips loudly.

Wasting no further time, she sucked the head of my cock deep into her mouth. She couldn't swallow it, but she had it all the way to the curve of her throat. She occasionally gagged, but just kept pulling my butt toward her and sucking it in and out.

Well I knew I wasn't gonna last long so I pulled those magnificent lips away from my cock and eased her back down on her back. I lay next to her with my left arm under her neck and my mouth fastened to hers. I ran my right hand up and down along her left side, caressing and squeezing as I did from her shoulder to her hip and around to her butt. My tongue explored her mouth and we were both heating up. I cupped her left tit underneath it and squeezed it gently, tugging it up slightly. I trailed my fingers gently around the outside edge of it and she gasped in pleasure.