Sunday, July 20, 2008

Housewife enjoys anal sex

He made me turn around with my back facing him and started massaging my breasts, his cock felt so good against my back.

"Tear me apart baby, tear me apart like how you tear Nell" I said, panting.

I placed my hands on the vanity top and he parted my legs. Slowly, he inserted the tip of his cock into my cunt and shoved the entire length into my wet pussy. I was horny as hell, but his cock was so huge, I screamed in pleasure. In the 5 minutes that he had his cock in me, I came 3 times. I could not explain it, maybe it was the frustration – but Justin was bringing out something else in me.

"You want to be torn apart?" he asked.

"Unngh yesss" was my answer.

He slid his cock out slowly and massaged my pussy with his fingers. Then he rubbed my juices over my asshole, slowly he parted my butt cheeks – I was surprised and quite scared, as I had never been fucked in there.

"It's okay Kym, just relax" he reassured me.

"Do you do this to Nell?" I asked.

"Yes, and she loves it" was the reply.

He picked up the bottle of Vaseline that I had on the vanity top and smeared it onto his cock. He then poured some onto my asshole and inserted the tip of his shaft into me, it was painful at first, but then pleasure took over and he was fucking me.

I begged him to go faster and he did. While he had his cock in my ass, I rubbed my clit and came so hard. He gripped my hips and pumped me even harder.

I moaned so loud and he was worried that the neighbors might hear, but I did not care. I was in heat, our sweat mixing, passion, primitive sex – you name it. I was getting the fuck of my life.